Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dimensions of Felicity's Bed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone out there with Felicity's bed tell me how wide and deep it is? I found the height measurement online, but I need to know width and depth. I won't have it until late January and I'm trying to design and build a doll house cabinet (well, my husband is designing and building it- I'm just helping!). I want to be sure the rooms are wide enough, but just right, since I don't want the cabinet to be really big.

    Thanks!
    Kim

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Em10254's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can do it for you this afternoon.

  3. #3
    BasenjiMama
    Guest BasenjiMama's Avatar

    Post

    I have a tape measure right here 'cause I've been sewing. Hold on...

    22 1/2 inches long
    11 inches wide (deep)

    I measured at the base, as it tapers a bit towards the top of the posts.

    HTH!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •